To register as a Family Constellations Facilitator with the Systems Constellations Association of South Africa, you will be required to submit a portfolio, proof of your training and proof of payment to your SCASA registered trainer or to the SCASA portfolio review team. Once you fulfil all the requirements, you name will be added to the site. Please see the website listing agreement below.
Requirements for listing as a facilitator are:
- Entry requirements of an existing professional qualification
- 20 days of family constellations training with various trainers
- Peer group experience
- Supervised Practice
- Agreement to abide by an ethical code of conduct
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development
Benefits of membership for facilitators include:
- Belonging to a community of qualified Systems and Family Constellations Facilitators and Trainers
- Reputation of association to a recognised body of practitioners
- Easy referral through the website between practitioners.
- Use of SCASA logo on newsletters, mail-outs and website (as per the agreement)
- Access to an online facilitators inter-vision portal
- 10% discount at selected SCASA affiliated international facilitator training events.
Requirements for listing as a trainer are:
The trainers listed on the website have fulfilled and provided proof of the following:
- Meets all the requirements as a facilitator
- A firm foundation / qualification in their field of specialization
- Registration / membership with a professional body (HPCSA, Allied etc) or similar board / professional organization that has a channel for reporting unethical conduct and complaints
- Working as a facilitator for at least 3 years and have completed at least 50 days of family constellations workshops, plus
- Letters of nomination / recommendation from 3 local colleagues that are listed as facilitators on the SCASA website.
- Commitment to receive ongoing supervision or inter-vision.